What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

88vape juices

I picked up a few when I realised an order wasn’t going to get to me before my holiday and I needed some emergency juice! Quick trip to BM homestore sorted me out but I wasn’t expecting much. I was really surprised by how nice they were. I particularly like the strawberry watermelon kiwi. Obviously they aren’t the best juice I’ve ever had but for a fiver a bottle, they are definitely a decent vape, lots of flavour. I might go whole hog next time and order direct as BM don’t have a huge selection

I just made a small shortfill order to check them out.

One each of Apple Crumble, New Yorker, Peanut Butter & Jelly and the Cherry Sherbet shortfill tester.

£10.80 delivered, using the POTV discount code. Not bad for 4 x 60ml shortfills, but we'll see if that's good value when the juice arrives.

:)

I used them for a long time, pre-tpd. They used to do white 30ml dropper bottles, they called the mod liquid range, anyone remember? Simple flavours like strawberry mousse, mixed berry, that kind of thing. Served me well for a long time.

Tried the newer range recently, specifically the cherry sherbet, enjoyed it but did find it to gunk coils quick, probably due to the sherbet.

I used them for a long time, pre-tpd. They used to do white 30ml dropper bottles, they called the mod liquid range, anyone remember? Simple flavours like strawberry mousse, mixed berry, that kind of thing. Served me well for a long time.

Tried the newer range recently, specifically the cherry sherbet, enjoyed it but did find it to gunk coils quick, probably due to the sherbet.
I remember the white 30ml dropper bottles they still do the strawberry mousse and still call it mod liquid but now its sold in 3 x 10ml bottles in a box due to tpd.

totaly agree when i first put an order in myself for the PBJ i was expecting meh juice but fook its lovely, just a shame @88Vape customer service is shite placed an order 12 hours before the next day cut off & was told would not get my express delivery until 3 days later wtf..

Hi Mutley,

Sorry to hear this. We have a very good Customer Care team so im surprised to hear of your issue. Did you place your order on a Friday? or the Weekend?

Can you DM me your order number so I can look into this further.

I'm on the other side of the fence on these.
I'm not going to repeat myself as it's detailed in the other thread.
The guy i sent them to said they didn't taste the same as the ones of the same flavours he had so i put it down to inconsistency.
If you like them though it's certainly value for money.

Hi Ripple,

Our offer still stands to replace the Shortfills.

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the thread and nice comments & any constructive feedback.

We have just released 3 new flavours.

... Rainbow Burst - Rainbow Burst is mix of sweet fruit candy flavours
... Ultra Energy - This energy drink flavour combines a range of green fruity flavours
... Orange Fizz - This drink flavour vape juice does exactly what it says on the tin. It's orange and it has a fizz.

Don't forget your discount code

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the thread and nice comments & any constructive feedback.

We have just released 3 new flavours.

... Rainbow Burst - Rainbow Burst is mix of sweet fruit candy flavours
... Ultra Energy - This energy drink flavour combines a range of green fruity flavours
... Orange Fizz - This drink flavour vape juice does exactly what it says on the tin. It's orange and it has a fizz.

Don't forget your discount code

Will be looking at these :D ... and just love Cherry Sherbet !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom