What's new

72mg Nic

Whats your formula?
72÷6= 12 are we talking ml or mg?

what everyone else says, lol.... don't complicate it, I'm rubbish at maths.

This is how I was looking at it...

"What he’s saying is that you take the concentration of nic (72) which divided by 6, equals 12. 1/6 of the finished 60ml of liquid is 10ml. Therefore 10ml of 72mg nic contained in a total volume of liquid of 60ml will equal 12mg of nic in the 60ml."

The 'formula' is just dividing the nic strength by the dilution.

for example 10ml of 72mg nic put into 10ml of PG, will give you 20ml of 36mg, right .... because you are halving the nic, or doubling the base whichever way you want to look at it. ... and so on.

I do wish people would stop posting that BCL Bottle shot chart when people are asking about shortfills. It doesn't really work for shortfills as in that chart the top line showing quantities is the final amount after adding the 72mg nicotine!

To calculate for shortfills, there are a few approaches.

As others have said, if you want to use 72mg/ml nic and end up with 12mg/ml you need to divide your amount of nicotine by 6. So 10ml of 72mg/ml will make 60ml of 12mg/ml if it is added to 50ml of shortfill.

Please stop posting that bottle shot guide, folks, it is misleading.

use this calculator for shortfills https://vapinghardware.com/calculators/nicotine-shot-shortfill-calculator/

as said, 10ml

sf.JPG

the above chart does work but its not as straightforward as looking at the 50ml
you want to make 60ml so just double the 30ml bottle which shows 5ml so for 60ml its 10ml.

I do wish people would stop posting that BCL Bottle shot chart when people are asking about shortfills. It doesn't really work for shortfills as in that chart the top line showing quantities is the final amount after adding the 72mg nicotine!

To calculate for shortfills, there are a few approaches.

As others have said, if you want to use 72mg/ml nic and end up with 12mg/ml you need to divide your amount of nicotine by 6. So 10ml of 72mg/ml will make 60ml of 12mg/ml if it is added to 50ml of shortfill.

Please stop posting that bottle shot guide, folks, it is misleading.
I diy and never bought a bottle shot or shortfill in my life.
The chart is accurate but as it doesn't show the details for 50ml shortfill I'll stop posting it.
TBH it's the bottle shot and short fill market thats confusing folks.

I’ve heard that Nic Salts provide a smoother throat hit,
are more rapidly absorbed than free base nicotine,,? an less likely to alter the flavour of a juice,,,

Has anyone tried them?

The postie has delivered some
It’s a JUST NIC IT shot
the high VG one in the black an orange box?

I’m a bit hesitant to try it,,,

I’ve heard that Nic Salts provide a smoother throat hit,
are more rapidly absorbed than free base nicotine,,? an less likely to alter the flavour of a juice,,,

Has anyone tried them?

The postie has delivered some
It’s a JUST NIC IT shot
the high VG one in the black an orange box?

I’m a bit hesitant to try it,,,
Nic salt does alter the taste of your juice massively depending on the flavour and yeah it's faster acting but only because you can use it at higher MG than normal freebase, if your making your juice at the same MG then you won't notice a difference other than taste [emoji4]

Where are folk getting this idea that nic salt doesn’t alter the flavour of liquid? Is it something people are reading on vendors web pages?

Where are folk getting this idea that nic salt doesn’t alter the flavour of liquid? Is it something people are reading on vendors web pages?

I read it somewhere on a website,,,
Don’t how true it is ,,
I’ve not tried it yet thought I’d ask around here first ,,,,

Back
Top Bottom