What's new

72mg Nic

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes... Wanting to buy some shortfills to add 72mg Nic so I can use them for MTL @ 12mg. Is there a basic calculator that I can use anywhere so I know how much to add??
Can I also ask that if you buy a 50ml shortfill, do you get 50ml or 60ml total after adding your nic shot??
Also by adding 72mg will it affect the flavour more than 18mg would??
TIA....Lee

72 chart.jpg

Apes... Wanting to buy some shortfills to add 72mg Nic so I can use them for MTL @ 12mg. Is there a basic calculator that I can use anywhere so I know how much to add??
Can I also ask that if you buy a 50ml shortfill, do you get 50ml or 60ml total after adding your nic shot??
Also by adding 72mg will it affect the flavour more than 18mg would??
TIA....Lee

Use the table @StrawberryRipple posted above, and if you want you can also top it up with vg/pg to the 60ml or whatever, otherwise the flavour will be a little bit stronger than intended. Because you are adding less additional liquid to it, if you see what I mean.

With a 50ml shortfill you get that amount of juice. The capacity of the bottle is 60ml. So if you add 10ml of 72mg nic you end up with 12mg. Flavour wise, 10ml of whatever strength nic should all be the same.

With a 50ml shortfill you get that amount of juice. The capacity of the bottle is 60ml. So if you add 10ml of 72mg nic you end up with 12mg. Flavour wise, 10ml of whatever strength nic should all be the same.

That's what I do. it's just 72 divided by 6 = 12mg ... right?

72/6 = 12 is true regardless of the units you are measuring in. It’s a mathematical formula. Just numbers. It can apply to apples, mg, miles, and all other things.

72/6 = 12 is true regardless of the units you are measuring in. It’s a mathematical formula. Just numbers. It can apply to apples, mg, miles, and all other things.
But its not relative to the post.
If we're talking ml then 12ml of 72nic added to 50ml shortfil does not make 12mg juice.
I'm just checking bud.

What he’s saying is that you take the concentration of nic (72) which divided by 6, equals 12. 1/6 of the finished 60ml of liquid is 10ml. Therefore 10ml of 72mg nic contained in a total volume of liquid of 60ml will equal 12mg of nic in the 60ml.

He is dividing 72mg by 6, to equal 12mg. But this calculation, 72/6 = 12 is independent of units. It’s just mathematics.

It's 4 time's stronger so -

10ml of 18mg nic shot in 50ml of juice = 60ml of 3mg

And

10ml 0f 72 nic in 50ml of juice = 60ml of 12mg

( 3mg x 4 = 12mg )

Back
Top Bottom