What's new

6 nicotine and coils

Ill check em out. I use cheap juice I get for 12 bucks 100ml. My coils still last 3 weeks. I save more on the juice then an extra week out of a coil.
12 buc
Ill check em out. I use cheap juice I get for 12 bucks 100ml. My coils still last 3 weeks. I save more on the juice then an extra week out of a coil.
Actuly its 12 bucks for 120ml.

ahh, your in america then. as this is a uk site most of them links are uk sites so not worth your while as postage would cost more than the juice.

ahh, your in america then. as this is a uk site most of them links are uk sites so not worth your while as postage would cost more than the juice.
Yeah front royal Virginia in the US. The sight I use is the cheapest juice I cud find that still taste good. Its not top notch name brand but its good enough. I chain vape and the falcon tank eats juice. So I get my juice as cheap as I can. Using a 6 instead of a 3 helps me save on juice to.

Back
Top Bottom