What's new

6 mg nicotine

Jackvape

Postman
I like subohm tanks but they all eat juice. I use a 3 in nicotine. If I went to a 6 wud I vape less and make it last longer or wud it just give me a headach.

I like subohm tanks but they all eat juice. I use a 3 in nicotine. If I went to a 6 wud I vape less and make it last longer or wud it just give me a headach.
That depends on your own self control [emoji6] if you only vape when you need a nic hit then yes it would cut you down on the amount you vape but if your like me and vape sometimes for boredom or just because then your gonna end up getting a headache

Also things to consider the nic in 6MG is gonna be harsher than the 3MG

Your gonna be vaping less so if you enjoy sitting with a brew and vaping until the end of your cuppa you might not be able to

My advice would be to have 2 setups one with 6MG and another one with 3MG and try with the 6 for most of the day but when you want a long session switch to the 3

That depends on your own self control [emoji6] if you only vape when you need a nic hit then yes it would cut you down on the amount you vape but if your like me and vape sometimes for boredom or just because then your gonna end up getting a headache

Also things to consider the nic in 6MG is gonna be harsher than the 3MG

Your gonna be vaping less so if you enjoy sitting with a brew and vaping until the end of your cuppa you might not be able to

My advice would be to have 2 setups one with 6MG and another one with 3MG and try with the 6 for most of the day but when you want a long session switch to the 3
Good idea

Just to be a little bit of a protagonist but in a good way, I use 6mg juice all day on my subohm without and probs, but one thing I will say is that I have noticed I'd using PG nic then it's definitely a harsher hit than VG nic. But yeah as mattyk2010 says try the 2 setups and see how it goes for you..

Back
Top Bottom