What's new

510 connector for Vaporesso target pm80

Yep, got it now thanks. Screen goes to blue colour. Had to get a magnifying glass out to read the screen properly. Unfortunately it hasn't helped with recognising other tanks.
That's a shame asit makes a good mod.

Am frustrated with the Drag S and Target PM80 really. Both have excellent mods and coils, but the pods let them down for MTL.
I like the drag pods, have you tried the MTL pods for it, I think they are excellent, having said that, I'm using them very much as loose restricted lung inhale, with the voopoo rba and 1ohm r2 coils. The PM80 mod is good, the pods are bollocks though, sod all flavour.

I like the drag pods, have you tried the MTL pods for it, I think they are excellent, having said that, I'm using them very much as loose restricted lung inhale, with the voopoo rba and 1ohm r2 coils. The PM80 mod is good, the pods are bollocks though, sod all flavour.

Not tried the MTL pods yet. Those are the 2ml ones from the V. Suit?

Disappointing innit?
Coolie are you still using the V Suit pods on the Drag? You mentioned before about them getting a bit hot. I'm just trying to find the best option for using the Drag S.

Yes I like them. The tips do get a little hot with the airflow closed down too much so can be a little airy. The flavour is good though. On the 0.8 coil if I don’t go above 13w, it’s perfectly pleasant in fact I used a new pod and coil today and happily tooting away on Pear Brulèe.

Not impressed myself, I cant seem to lose the taste of cotton and flavour is minimal. What wire did you use, ID, wraps and ohmage please.

I have the reewape 510 adapter for the Aegis Boost, I ordered it by accident, forgot it was in my cart. It works and was dirt cheap $2.17. The 510 pin is removable, just pushes in from underneath, bit of side to side movement up top on the positive pin, but just used it with the GTX 18, Gate rta, Artemis, Ares-2 and voopoo RTA pod, all connected just fine.

https://www.sourcemore.com/reewape-ruok-510-adapter-for-drag-x-s.html $1.82 logged in.

@andi52 do you mean the aegis boost adaptor works on the Drag S or am I getting confuddled? I have the boost adaptor

Back
Top Bottom