What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

510 connector for Vaporesso target pm80

My Drag adaptor works on neither the S or X. I paid very little for it(postage only in fact) it just shows 9.99 on the display. I’ve tried all sorts or tanks. Pushing the connector in and out. No joy on anything. It’s apparently a VooPoo recommended accessory made by Reewape.

Disappointing innit?
Coolie are you still using the V Suit pods on the Drag? You mentioned before about them getting a bit hot. I'm just trying to find the best option for using the Drag S.

Am frustrated with the Drag S and Target PM80 really. Both have excellent mods and coils, but the pods let them down for MTL.

Finally got the Soulmate RDTA. Am able to get some really decent flavour out of this at 14 watts. The draw is not really what I like butI was expecting that. Don't like it as a 510 adapter. It looks cheap and is rather flimsy. Although it reads the coil correctly on my tanks, it feels under powered when I fire.

BTW anyone had any success with a 510 adapter for the Drag S/X. I got one and it just doesn't work at all. I just get the 'check atomiser' message.
Ive got the reewape 510 adaptor and mine does work. I often get the check atomiser error, but a push down on the tank to push the 510 to make connection and it works.

Its such a fecking faff the adptor, its such a tight fit with the double o rings and u need pop eyes hands to push that shit in to connect

Finally got the Soulmate RDTA. Am able to get some really decent flavour out of this at 14 watts. The draw is not really what I like butI was expecting that. Don't like it as a 510 adapter. It looks cheap and is rather flimsy. Although it reads the coil correctly on my tanks, it feels under powered when I fire.

Not impressed myself, I cant seem to lose the taste of cotton and flavour is minimal. What wire did you use, ID, wraps and ohmage please.

BTW anyone had any success with a 510 adapter for the Drag S/X. I got one and it just doesn't work at all. I just get the 'check atomiser' message.

I have the reewape 510 adapter for the Aegis Boost, I ordered it by accident, forgot it was in my cart. It works and was dirt cheap $2.17. The 510 pin is removable, just pushes in from underneath, bit of side to side movement up top on the positive pin, but just used it with the GTX 18, Gate rta, Artemis, Ares-2 and voopoo RTA pod, all connected just fine.

https://www.sourcemore.com/reewape-ruok-510-adapter-for-drag-x-s.html $1.82 logged in.

Not impressed myself, I cant seem to lose the taste of cotton and flavour is minimal. What wire did you use, ID, wraps and ohmage please.

I just use my standard build. 27g kanthal, 2.5mm ID, 6 wraps @ just under 1 ohm. Coil position is important though as it's side airflow. Airflow needs to be hitting the bottom half of the coil. This seems to hold true for MTL side airflow tanks I think.

I have two 510 adapters one doesn't work at all but the other one does! I have it in RBA mode don't know whether this makes a difference or not.

Attachments

• IMG_20201018_145934.jpg
    IMG_20201018_145934.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 38
I have two 510 adapters one doesn't work at all but the other one does! I have it in RBA mode don't know whether this makes a difference or not.

Never even thought about that. Haven't bothered to look at the settings. Will give it a go.

@quincey43 how do you get in RBA mode? Also is there any discernible difference between your 2 adapters as to why one works and the other doesn't?

3 clicks on the x, cycles between smart and rba mode

Yep, got it now thanks. Screen goes to blue colour. Had to get a magnifying glass out to read the screen properly. Unfortunately it hasn't helped with recognising other tanks.

Back
Top Bottom