What's new

3f vape

I have actually used manufactures in china to produce some titanium bolts I designed for bmx bike.. the quality you can get out there is amazing and the price is rediculusly low.. bolts that cost me $1.50 to produce I can sell for £20 in the uk and USA.. now if the Chinese can knock out goon clones for $7.99 that look exactly like a real goon.. you can see exactly how inflated the prices are buy vape company's..
what's to stop the factory that goon uses over producing and then selling them on?? Even if they badge up a real as a clone they can still make money..
The goon is a great example of clone v authentic
I got a real goon and a clone at one point
The clones deck was weak, like the clamps snapped instantly
Grabbed an authentic replacement clamp set and bang - no diffrence between the fake and real now except the fake including the two deck was £20

Ok so 7 days since I ordered from 3fvape my order is here! Excellent service.. good quality clones! Will 100% be getting more from them..
Now all I need to do is work how to get a nice vape from a mech mod..

3f are very good, I've bought a lot and never had a problem. CS are fairly responsive too. None of the others can beat fasttech though for one reason, instant cancel up to the point of packing. Only about half the stuff I order from fasttech makes it as far as shipping as I change my mind so often, it's great to have a site that humours me. :)

Back
Top Bottom