What's new

306's making me mad!!

K

KulrMeStoopid

So after about a week solid on 1 306, its just tasting burnt to shyte. So I binned it, popped on a new one and same thing! low voltages as well.

Its SO gross!

Why the f did you bin the first one? Vodka bath rinse dry burn ....

Run it under warm water for about 5 minutes to help soften the ****e on it. Then whilst water is running out of it give it some good hard blows then dry with tissue and dry burn....

Have you tried them on other devices as it could be your device behaving erratically.

Also does your 306 have the triangular mesh thing poking out the top? (the bridge) if so I remove mine.....takes about 30 seconds. This exposes your coil.... The problem could be the coils are bad and hotspotting.... Either way after de-bridging you'll have access to the coil so you can check when it's gunked up or not performing right.

If you have de-bridged a 306 before watch the YouTube vid on how to do it as the guy shows you how to do it without ripping the coil out with it.

Just search "how to de-bridge a 306" or something like that in google or YouTube

For those that can't be bothered to search :D

or

Last edited by a moderator:
I do: quick water wash - if that doesn't work an overnight vodka bath and if that doesn't work it's followed by a Milton bath. Works for most and usually I get 'like new' performance. Whisky will have caramel and sugars in it - you can use it but will need to do a water wash afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom