What's new

306 drip tip surprise

BigAl199

Postman
Ok, this isn't a review but just had to share my thoughts about this so others can be as pleasantly surprised as me.

Just took delivery of my first ever dripping atty, a 306 and cannon tip from safercigs (first order from safercigs and was really fast delivery - thanks for that!). I couldn't believe the performance of this little atty!! Although I have a confession to make...... When I opened the packet it looked like a cartridge..... Oh fuck sake I though, they've sent me the wrong bloody thing....... I was just about to email safercigs when I had a revelation...... Maybe it's a cap to protect the bridge?? It was.... Doh!!

That overcome I screwed it onto my argento, dripped a few drops of DIY vanilla. I took a couple of puffs and...... nothing - then on the third draw BOOM clouds of vapour and a great throat hit. Wow, for such a small atty it certainly packs a punch, loads of flavour too!

After a little while, as expected, I got a burnt taste so topped up with a different flavour - this time a DIY melon. A couple of draws and there was no sign of the previous vanilla flavour. Again, loads of vapour and a decent throat hit. I am now on my forth flavour and can't stop using it !!

Happy bunny indeed. And thanks again to safercigs for a speedy delivery.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351894910.657926.jpg

A wee pic as well.

The 306s are hard to beat as a dripping attie. I use mine for testing flavours before I put them in something bigger. Glad you like them.

oh and you're not alone with being confused with the plastic cap at first ;)

I'm glad you like it. I love a 306.

I've never had one but you can buy a drip shield that helps stop any leaking and I believe lets you use a 510 drip tip (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

If you really like (expensive so only if you really like) a 306DCA is great. You screw the 306 into the DCA and put atop section on that allows any 510 drip tip. Stops all leaking. Frequently out of stock.
http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epage...h=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/GSV-306DCA-SIL
http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epage...h=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/GSV-306DCA-BLK

306's

The daddy of dripping atty's,

I've been using 306's for a couple of years now , i went through a rebuildable stage , ( RDA) , but i'm back on 306's now , the bauways from safercigs are very good and if looked after will last a long time .

When you notice a drop in performance , drop it in a glass/tupperware full of cheap vodka , soak it for 24 hours then simply remove it blow it through into a paper towell , re prime with you chosen juice and away you go , good as new . I have 5 in rotation , 2 on the go and 3 soaking , simply the best atty's available .

Also, make sure you don't skimp on the drips before taking a toke .... I still giggle when I remember poor old Dave Kitson popping his 306 live on VTTV because he didn't put enough juice on it.

That and when he broke his brand new glass drip tip bless him ... priceless. ;)

Thanks guys, it really had opened up a whole new avenue of vaping for me! Rebuildable next me thinks !

Since discovering the 306 attys I've flirted with rebuildables and tanks, but always find myself with a trusty 306. The flavour and vapour production (for me) is perfect. I recommend the Cisco 306s. Got one on the go at the mo and no complaints at all :)

I Shall Not Recant I use Drip shields for my 306 i use a short 510 to 510 adapter the atty and a XL 306 drip tip and the dripshield you can add about 8 drops of juice with no leaks just a bit of gurgling

you can us e a 510 drip tip if you use one of these http://tinyurl.com/c3bfcg8 but not just with a Dripshield

because Dripshields were designed for 901 attys you need the 510 to 510 to seal the bottom on the O ring

@I Shall Not Recant I use Drip shields for my 306 i use a short 510 to 510 adapter the atty and a XL 306 drip tip and the dripshield you can add about 8 drops of juice with no leaks just a bit of gurgling

you can us e a 510 drip tip if you use one of these http://tinyurl.com/c3bfcg8 but not just with a Dripshield

because Dripshields were designed for 901 attys you need the 510 to 510 to seal the bottom on the O ring
Excellent bit of info, thanks #Stig41 , nice one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom