What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

306 Bridgeless

Got my Bauway one last week. It's not for me.
burnt lips and juice leaks ain't my thing :(

I was concerned about that but fingers' crossed apart from a few angry spitting fits it's only leaked a few times (I religiously employ the 3 drop rule). Dun know if I'm just gettin' lucky but my lips are still attached to my face lol.

I was concerned about that but fingers' crossed apart from a few angry spitting fits it's only leaked a few times (I religiously employ the 3 drop rule). Dun know if I'm just gettin' lucky but my lips are still attached to my face lol.

Lips still attached to face is always a bonus.

^ Stig41

I'm having a blonde week and still trying to get my head around those links. Just wondering if you'd rate that combo above a 306DCA? Also, where's the best place to get my grubby mitts on a DCA if they're 'better'?

Btw: still chuggin' away on this 306, and I'm in vapers' heaven (also, my liquid consumption is less than a 3rd of what it was previously! !!).

You can get a DCA from Cloud9vaping (when they're open)

Or you can go straight to the original source at Goodsense Vapor

Here: http://www.goodsensevapor.com/pages/306dca

You need to order the DCA, the expansion pack and drip tip

My DCA arrived from the US of States yesterday and it is perfect for using with a 306.

No leaks, less heat, adjustable airflow.

I am starting to get the hang of this dripping lark, it goes a bit like this:

3 drips, wet vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; dry+hot vape; 3drips....repeat.

I would love to know what this is and where to get one:

View attachment 4732

My DCA arrived from the US of States yesterday and it is perfect for using with a 306.

3 drips, wet vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; dry+hot vape; 3drips....repeat.

I would love to know what this is and where to get one:

View attachment 4732

The side arm?

Thats called a vape mate

http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id80.html

And for that price, I wouldnt touch it!

Thanks.

$50? hmmmm....

It says, "Fits any 510- or 901-atomizer-equipped PV " so not for a 306 then?

Although that picture shows one attached to a DCA (containing a 306)

Glad it's working out for you - a beautiful piece of kit that DCA in the looks dept.

I'm trying to find one on a German site (?), suppose to made out of metal that is the dog's Bs.

Back
Top Bottom