What's new

306 atty

Same here, 7-8 drops, pulse it a few times, then vape away and top up as needed.
I can't get the sort of flavour l keep seeing people write about it just tastes like it does in a vivi, l think l'll give 306's a miss

Not sure why your not getting the flavour everything I try in a 306 is always more pronounced I get a bit gutted when I try in something else as its never as good in my case

Have you de bridged one and tried that my atties are prolly a month old they were vaping ok but I decided to de bridge one this evening and I gotta say it's even better now loads a flavour

It came unbridged, l don't think l'll bother getting a bridged one to de bridge l'm disillusioned with the whole thing now

It came unbridged, l don't think l'll bother getting a bridged one to de bridge l'm disillusioned with the whole thing now

Don't worry I can't tell the difference in taste between 306 dripping and nova tank, not to the extent that some suggest, but I do like the quick change of liquid rather than the single flavour of the tank

Back
Top Bottom