What's new

306 atomizers - which are the best?

I got two a Cisco and an IkenVape IKVio6 - both at 1.8 ohm. Definately both big on vapour and flavour and it is easy to see why people say 306s are the best for dripping. Of the two I prefer the io6 it's cooler and for me there's a slight edge on flavour. Yum.

I thought the pink cover jobber was a bit silly - for something that came with its own drip tip.

I thought the pink cover jobber was a bit silly - for something that came with its own drip tip.

I think it's supposed to be a dust sleeve for if you chuck spares into a drawer etc. even though most come inside a sealed packet too.. only 1 or two I bought just came as the atty in the cover bunged in an envelope.

They don't come with their own drip tips Bryan. They are separate items. Necessary but separate. The bridged 306 is actually quite vulnerable to careless handling. The 'bridge' being a small bit of wire mesh push fitted. Drop one on a hard floor and hey presto, a bridgeless 306. The cover is quite a good idea in my opinion. Confusing to the new user but useful ;). Extravagantly long maybe ....

The 306s I bought came with their own drip tips. I wonder how much more it would cost manufacturers to include a drip tip instead of the cover. Fractions of a pence - it would be more environmentally friendly.

The 306s I bought came with their own drip tips. I wonder how much more it would cost manufacturers to include a drip tip instead of the cover. Fractions of a pence - it would be more environmentally friendly.

Agreed. Actually I seem to recall the original ciscos came with a tip. My bad.

The mouthpiece that comes with the 306 is just a blank cartridge. In the olden days the real cartridges had a bit of wadding in them soaked in eliquid. I just use the mouthpiece that comes with the atty and take it off every time I put my 2-4 drips on the coil or bridge, replace then vape away - simple :)

Back
Top Bottom