What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

25MM RTA Suggestion

Nostradamus

Postman
Hi all,

I foolishly dropped my mod this weekend and broke my Ammit Single Coil RTA (22mm), which is now discontinued. Gutted as I used this RTA daily.

Looking for recommendations for a similar single coil RTA with good flavour and DLH but in 25mm as I'm getting a new mod (Uwell Nunchaku)

Thanks!

If you like the ammit, why not go for the ammit 25? Great RTA and I believe the juice ports are bigger so it's wicks better then the 22mm

Ammit 25 can be good, but wicking can be a right pain to get right. As they can be prone to airlocking, then liquid stops wicking and your vape experience is ruined.

But the Ammit 25 works damned well with a simple round wire coil.

It's not really a well known RTA, but for a 25mm single coil RTA I can highly reccommend the Stagevape Armor RTA.

The Innokin Ares is a 24mm RTA. Apart from that he is coming from the Geekvape Ammit, therefore an MTL RTA most likely won't suit him.
What’s one millimetre between friends..

Back
Top Bottom