What's new

250ml DIY Shortfill Question?

That's good then, u can build whatever you like on it.
I have a Fireluke 22 Resin tank, really like it, gives really good flavor and a great vape. I mainly mix around the 50/50 mark as I prefer the throat hit and vapor it gives at this mix.
Only thing I can say, depending on the wattage ur using, 12mg strength is pretty high. I tend to alternate anywhere between 3mg and 6mg. The only time I increase the nic strength is if I'm using a low powered pod, I tend to find I need a bit more nic at those lower wattage.

If I get it in 50/50 I’ll have to decant it in some empty bottles I have. They’re only 30ml though. How would that work out? Or I buy some empty 60ml bottles & put 50ml in then add my 10ml nic like I usually do when I buy shortfills. I too like the throat hit so possibly edging towards 50/50

If I get it in 50/50 I’ll have to decant it in some empty bottles I have. They’re only 30ml though. How would that work out? Or I buy some empty 60ml bottles & put 50ml in then add my 10ml nic like I usually do when I buy shortfills. I too like the throat hit so possibly edging towards 50/50
Put 5ml of nic in the empty 30ml bottle then top that bottle up....30ml in total, will give u 12mg strength overall.

Put 5ml of nic in the empty 30ml bottle then top that bottle up....30ml in total, will give u 12mg strength overall.

Cool, 50/50 it is then I think. I can make it up as I need it then, rather than having 250ml made up. Thanks for your help mate :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom