What's new

250c problem

mattc1

Achiever
On my battery symbol on screen i have a red arrow in there now. it still works but never used to be there. Any ideas??.
Oh and i got a bit of juice on screen :)

On my battery symbol on screen i have a red arrow in there now. it still works but never used to be there. Any ideas??.
Oh and i got a bit of juice on screen :)
Means it's in power bank mode & is discharging. More likely juice has got to the board/rsb port & screwed something up.

Cool thanks for that. I think a new board maybe the case? Its strange tho because its not discharging ?

Cool thanks for that. I think a new board maybe the case? Its strange tho because its not discharging ?
Remove batteries & use IPA spray to clean the board/USB. Leave to dry & repeat if necessary.

Unless the screen is f****d no need. If cleaning with isopropyl alcohol doesn't work then may need a new board.
well it does still work but not full colour like it was, so i think i would be better just with a new board then.
Thank you so much for helping solve this. And being honest when i was filling the tank up with juice the top popped of bottle and about 40ml went over the mod lol :)

well it does still work but not full colour like it was, so i think i would be better just with a new board then.
Thank you so much for helping solve this. And being honest when i was filling the tank up with juice the top popped of bottle and about 40ml went over the mod lol :)
Most DNA mods are easy to get access to the board/screen. The screen is a ribbon plug in so juice may have got in there & scrambled the screen. A good clean may bring it back to full colour. Worth a try before handing over cash for a new one.

Back
Top Bottom