What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

25.2mm compatible side by side mod ?

Just got it, impressed so far.. and looks bloody great with the Aromamizer sat on it!
Will take a little to get used to the fire button being so low, but feels natural when you have adjusted to it.

I see the price has been put up on them though.

PARAMOUR.jpg

Hi. I hope everyone is okay :) I have a question. Is it really a big deal if the tank is a bit shorter than the battery tube? Obviously the mode behaves the same and everything and I am able to vape fine without even touching the battery tube with my mouth, but I wanted your opinion just to have peace of mind. Does this looks too odd or off place? The thing is I really like this particular tank and this particular mod, but they don’t look to have been made for each other, is there anything I can to to raise the tank a bit other than buying a longer drip tip? Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 80320C20-B532-4AAE-8243-104F2952FA1D.jpeg
    80320C20-B532-4AAE-8243-104F2952FA1D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Hi. I hope everyone is okay :) I have a question. Is it really a big deal if the tank is a bit shorter than the battery tube? Obviously the mode behaves the same and everything and I am able to vape fine without even touching the battery tube with my mouth, but I wanted your opinion just to have peace of mind. Does this looks too odd or off place? The thing is I really like this particular tank and this particular mod, but they don’t look to have been made for each other, is there anything I can to to raise the tank a bit other than buying a longer drip tip? Thanks everyone!
Perhaps one of these, I think there may also be solid risers available
upload_2021-3-10_18-38-24.png

Available with or without airflow channels
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1311&_nkw=510+heat+sink&_sacat=0

Last edited:

You could try one of these heat sink adapters, which you would attach to the bottom of your tank. Just an idea. Not sure if it would spoil the look for you.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22mm-24m...r-510-Tread-Adaptor-Coil-Father-/153522700264

Ninja'd. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom