What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

25.2mm compatible side by side mod ?

Dezy

Postman
Anyone know of a side by side mod that can fit a 25.2mm RTA ? Not too fussy about the spec as long as it is able to fire beyond 60 watts

Sweet, Vapefly list the Brunhilde as 25.2mm as well as the Siegfried so I think I will take the risk on this one :)
Good choice, battery life with a 21700 is great. Think you'll be surprised how small it is as well, shorter than the Apire Finixx & that's 18650 :)2

yeah bought from them before, don't mind the wait tbh as I don't think the RDA will be here till the new year anyway.

yeah bought from them before, don't mind the wait tbh as I don't think the RDA will be here till the new year anyway.
The price seems too good to be true to be honest. Not seen anybody selling it less than RRP including China. Just rings alarm bells for me, but good one if it turns up.

Back
Top Bottom