Innokin
What's new

21700 battery for SX Mini SL class?

ChrisS

Postman
Hi,
I've just got a stabwood SX Mini SL class and its lovely. However my 21700 batteries are too thick for the barrel. Does anyone know which 21700 batteries do fit this mod?
Thanks
Chris

Smoore
Could you not just buy some thinner wraps?
Perhaps, but it's not a road I want to go down just yet. The annoying thing is I know my batteries, ShockLi from torchy on ebay, fit a different version of the SL class, the Lucky Compass mods.

AcmeFog
shock li? the hell man

would be useful to know if you current ones are bigger than normal? like the golisi which are a tad wider than most
I would get some 40ts from fogstar

shock li? the hell man

would be useful to know if you current ones are bigger than normal? like the golisi which are a tad wider than most
I would get some 40ts from fogstar
Thanks. I don't know whether the shockli are bigger than normal, but I'll try the 40t. They are on sale at the mo.

Innokin
I have 3 SL Class mods, the original black tang I have has the same issue as yours. The Samsung 30T or 40T will fit perfectly and luckily they are top notch batteries but tried a few other brands that either wont fit or are extremely tight.

I can confirm on my 2 stabwoods which were later versions they will take any 21700 battery I have tried, SXmini corrected this issue on later batches. Dicodes recently released a 21700 Dani box and they made the exact same mistake, it will only take the smaller 21700 batts, you think these companies would actually test them before releasing them to the public!

I have 3 SL Class mods, the original black tang I have has the same issue as yours. The Samsung 30T or 40T will fit perfectly and luckily they are top notch batteries but tried a few other brands that either wont fit or are extremely tight.

I can confirm on my 2 stabwoods which were later versions they will take any 21700 battery I have tried, SXmini corrected this issue on later batches. Dicodes recently released a 21700 Dani box and they made the exact same mistake, it will only take the smaller 21700 batts, you think these companies would actually test them before releasing them to the public!
Thanks. I've ordered a pair of Samsung 40Ts, and it's good to have confirmation they will fit. I'm also going to try rewrapping one my old 21700s as an experiment.

Vape Green
Thanks. I've ordered a pair of Samsung 40Ts, and it's good to have confirmation they will fit. I'm also going to try rewrapping one my old 21700s as an experiment.

It's super simple to rewrap them, just don't forget the insulator. You find loads of videos on youtube.

Elux
Hope so. Just got to find where the missus has hidden the hair dryer.
Torchy used to double wrap his cells so maybe you don't need to rewrap them and you just need to take 1 wrap off to make them fit, I'd inspect the battery see if you can see 2 wraps or drop torchy a message for confirmation

Back
Top Bottom