What's new

18650 batteries help please

Badayuni

Postman
Hey

Like everything else for beginners starting their vaping journey, choosing the right batteries is also a minefield. Please can someone help me

I am purchasing some new hardware. The vaporesso luxe is one of them. It requires 2x18650 batteries

Which batteries are best? I vape at around 60 to 70 watts. So I am looking for something that can handle this as well as give decent life

Thanks for that. Some reviews of the molicel say the sleeves are thicker then some other batterie . Does this mean they wont fit in a vaporesso luxe mod

Thanks for that. Some reviews of the molicel say the sleeves are thicker then some other batterie . Does this mean they wont fit in a vaporesso luxe mod
They will fit fine [emoji6] only concerns for mods with thicker wraps are mods with tubes in them [emoji4]

They should be fine. The Molicell are thicker wraps but only struggle is with mech tube mods. Dual cell mods tend to have more tolerance.

I've got two Luce and 30Q in one and molicell in other and both fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom