What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

18350 battery charging

Grizzly Adams

Achiever
Got myself a lovely little mech mod on here,Thanks ebayhomepc which arrived today along with some protected batteries from torchy, the problem is my charger is made for 18650's and the multi charger Ive ordered is a week away.Now is it safe to charge the 18350 in my current charger with a spacer to make up the size ie a bolt, I never leave charger unattended while in use

I'd think it should be ok. It's made to charge a battery with the same voltage spec, it's only the capacity that's different. Personally I'd use it, but I'd keep a watchful eye on it for at least the first charge.

Thanks for that, never that far when battery on charge,have heard too many horror stories and turn off if going too far away, batteries are protected as well so believe thats an extra layer from what Ive read

As an extra precaution i have my charger inside a tin with only a hole for charger cable going into it.

Makes me feel allot safer.

You say same voltage spec but its more about about the amp rate the charger charges the batteries at

You say same voltage spec but its more about about the amp rate the charger charges the batteries at

And would you say 1000ma is ok with a 900ma 18350 whit77 Please, if you see this Sig #8 in stainless and brass with a X9 on top its cryin out to be used in short mode lol

I'd say do yourself a favour and get an intelligent charger. I went for a Nitecore I4, but there are other good chargers out there.

Back
Top Bottom