Vape Club
What's new

.09 coil build...

K

KulrMeStoopid

So on a FB theres a pic going round of a dude with his hand all burnt to hell and back.. I have the pic. Apparently he built a .09 oh coil and what do you think happened?

FFS!

this IS electricity we are dealing with and please please please might I remind you ALL, to use your heads and be SAFE in whatever it is you do when it comes to vaping. If you don't know...ASK! Someone here will be right along to offer advise or talk you out of something soooo stupid!!!

The day after we win in the EU... my god what are some people thinking!

Vape Club
apparently.. the pic is not real.. but still... even joking about something like that!!

Fucccccccccccck! ME!

wouldn't you have to quad coil, with 4 x one loop of wire, all in parallel, to get that low? It's not something that would be easy to do, and definitely not by accident.

Vape Green
Two 1.8ohm coils in parallel gives 0.9ohm

I run one dripper with a .6/.7ohm dual set-up. S'no biggie if you can do basic maths.

Premier Ecigs
Even the cloud junkies use safety fuses. Assuming this is a true story (which I doubt), the guy must have been a complete n00b and clearly hasn't bothered to get advice before trying DIY.

Like a lot of good safety advice on here and elsewhere KMS, much seems to go unheeded. Nowt so deadly as those half educated, as we found out in the early 70's.

You can lead a horse to water.......

AcmeFog
E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom