What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

0 nictotine and e liquid

Badayuni

Postman
I am hopefully about to start vaping with 0 nicotine.

Can anyone tell me is there any difference in flavour? Do you get more flavour with or without nicotine

it will be slightly stronger as you are not adding an extra 10ml of nic/vg/pg but then you will only have 50ml / 80ml in a 60/100ml bottle.
you could add vg and pg to make up the extra

it will be slightly stronger as you are not adding an extra 10ml of nic/vg/pg but then you will only have 50ml / 80ml in a 60/100ml bottle.
you could add vg and pg to make up the extra

Thanks for the reply. Are you saying you get a stronger flavour without nicotine? I've heard apparently nicotine binds flavours together thus giving s stronger flavou . Is that the case?

no im saying your not adding 10ml nic shot so 10ml of anything added to 50ml will weaken it slightly.

put it this way, after adding a nic shot its at its correct flavour strength
so if your not adding the nic shot you will have 10ml less juice but it will be a fraction stronger in taste as you are not diluting it more with the nic shot.

I don't notice any difference when I test flavours, the only taste you'll be missing is the taste of the nicotine. If you don't need it I wouldn't use it.

Back
Top Bottom