What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£40

jphin

Postman
Ive got around £40 to spend on a box mod. Needs to be regulated...be capable of sub ohm...i dont need stupid amount of wattage....i dont want an istick. I know options are probably limited but i want the best for my bucks and im sure you lot will suggest some good stuff ive probably never heard of. i look forward to seeing whats out there.

Ive got around £40 to spend on a box mod. Needs to be regulated...be capable of sub ohm...i dont need stupid amount of wattage....i dont want an istick. I know options are probably limited but i want the best for my bucks and im sure you lot will suggest some good stuff ive probably never heard of. i look forward to seeing whats out there.

Any reason to not go for an istick? For your budget I'd probably say the 50w istick is gunna be the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I dont like how the kbox is restricted to their presets. Ill have a look at the smok.

Any reason to not go for an istick? For your budget I'd probably say the 50w istick is gunna be the best.

The lady has one...it feels too flimsy for me...im using an mvp 20w at the moment and it just feels way more solid.

The lady has one...it feels too flimsy for me...im using an mvp 20w at the moment and it just feels way more solid.

The 50w or the 30w? I can't speak for the 30 as I don't have it but I think the 50 is built pretty solid and has no real faults. Could you stretch your budget a bit and go for maybe the sigelei 50w Vr2 for 55-60 or even a SMOK xpro m80 plus for around 45. I've heard they have ironed out all the old issues on the new m80.

myepack
smok xpro m80 £45 80 watts built in dual batteries
sigelei mini 30 watt £35 ( but you would then need to add battery to that )
mvp 3 .. £45 30 watts built in battery
smok m65 40 ( again need to add battery to that )
IPV mini £50 ( battery again to be added )

Back
Top Bottom