What's new

£15.02 in paypal to spend

I have the latest, greatest thing since Japanese cotton wick material - Mawsley cotton wicking material. Mawsley Universal Japanlike Indulgence comes with the initials embossed on the bag.

In tests it has been shown to be 72% better tasting, 39% faster wicking and 100% more Mawsley awesomeness than the new traditional products on the market.

I'm selling it at a £1 per square or, as part of this week's special offer, two squares for £15.02.

Act now as demand is ridiculous.

I have the latest, greatest thing since Japanese cotton wick material - Mawsley cotton wicking material. Mawsley Universal Japanlike Indulgence comes with the initials embossed on the bag.

In tests it has been shown to be 72% better tasting, 39% faster wicking and 100% more Mawsley awesomeness than the new traditional products on the market.

I'm selling it at a £1 per square or, as part of this week's special offer, two squares for £15.02.

Act now as demand is ridiculous.

It contains 'real' Mawsley?

Some say that Mawsley wicking material is made from his pubic hair, other say that it is made from his recycled pants....all we know is, he is called the Mawsley!

Back
Top Bottom