What's new

£100 pound to spend on a box , any advice for a newbie

Joe.... you are spot on and thanks dudue....mr-numpty.... you trolling me is going to give some someone who needs genuine help an accident waiting to happen....I have no scooby who you are, except you have been a member for a few months...and you use an I leaf 30watt! Yet you troll me, few members answer you....yet you give shit advice! Some novices come on here, like this fella and need guidance rather than listening to your ageenda's!!!!!

It is as plain as the nose on your face that the OP is a novice and that clouds.....(yeah, you mr-numpty) know little about or fit to advise on. OP, wind ya chin in....ask respectfully and learn....otherwise, take a short answer, take no notice and move on!..........I might add, that if I answer a question...I have been on here a long time and mod building is my hobby....maybe I know something!!!!!!!

I think you might benefit from some safety advice on the overuse of exclamation marks. Start off with one per sentence, don't just go rushing into seven exclamation mark sentences until you know what you're doing.

I think you might benefit from some safety advice on the overuse of exclamation marks. Start off with one per sentence, don't just go rushing into seven exclamation mark sentences until you know what you're doing.

Just cos my spelling is'nt great don't try take the piss fella

I really don't understand.. Explain to me?

Because they've asked for suggestions on their next mod, they know nothing? The makes no sense to me at all. I'm not looking to argue with any one, I'm just confused on why this OP has been accused of knowing nothing, when all his done is asked for some recommendations. I quite frequently ask for recommendations, and I know a LOT of people here do, experienced or not.

I am surprised hazzard, I know you have advised better.......It is late, and i'm losing the will......the dude does not even understand the difference parallel and series as far as user time, he has had a starter box for two weeks, a novice and wants a sig150 or a snow wolf!....REALLY!.........If this is the way this place is fucking going......I am fucking done!!!!!!

I wasn't talking to you. I was giving Mr Patronising a taste of what it's like to be spoken to in a patronising manner.

For one moment I cant give a shit if I get kicked off this site..... You are one, no nothing trolling cunt!!!!

I am surprised hazzard, I know you have advised better.......It is late, and i'm losing the will......the dude does not even understand the difference parallel and series as far as user time, he has had a starter box for two weeks, a novice and wants a sig150 or a snow wolf!....REALLY!.........If this is the way this place is fucking going......I am fucking done!!!!!!

Mate.. :6:

Tell me where I've advised anything in my posts? Seriously confusing me. I've not once said he needs to learn, or not, nor have I given and safety recommendations.

Being a novice or not, his said that his had previous experience with batteries, that doesn't mean to say that I'm saying he doesn't need to learn, nor does it mean I'm saying he does need to learn. His been on a starter kit? And that means he knows nothing? What's to say this guy looked into all of this before he started vaping 2 weeks ago? You don't know the answer to that, nor do I, and nor does anyone else. That's all I'm saying. I'm sure as hell if he didn't know, then he'd have asked by now bud.

His been given advice, and if he isn't familiarised, then I'm sure he'll take his time and learn now, which is great, not once have I said that's wrong. What's wrong is saying the dude knows nothing because his been vaping for 2 weeks, because you have no firm evidence that what has been said is correct, it's judging someone.

RIGHT ENOUGH NOW!!!!..... Lets just leave it here now, we're probly all tired and will be more sensible after we have had a sleep.... Remember most of the mods are at vapefest so if we cannot play nicely then we should'nt play at all... So lets just all grow up and leave it here for now....

Last edited:
Mate.. :6:

Tell me where I've advised anything in my posts? Seriously confusing me. I've not once said he needs to learn, or not, nor have I given and safety recommendations.

Being a novice or not, his said that his had previous experience with batteries, that doesn't mean to say that I'm saying he doesn't need to learn, nor does it mean I'm saying he does need to learn. His been on a starter kit? And that means he knows nothing? What's to say this guy looked into all of this before he started vaping 2 weeks ago? You don't know the answer to that, nor do I, and nor does anyone else. That's all I'm saying. I'm sure as hell if he didn't know, then he'd have asked by now bud.

His been given advice, and if he isn't familiarised, then I'm sure he'll take his time and learn now, which is great, not once have I said that's wrong. What's wrong is saying the dude knows nothing because his been vaping for 2 weeks, because you have no firm evidence that what has been said is correct, it's judging someone.

later mate....later,I am grareeee.......people!!!!! private me if you wish?

Anyway, this is getting silly now, not what I joined the site for. Offensive shit to each other isn't going to help the matter, nor will it help the site.

ivan007 - As these guys have said though from the start, and recommended. If you don't know much, then maybe it is worth taking a couple of days to go over the safety aspects, and familiarise yourself first. Probably worth doing it anyway, just so you know you have everything covered, for your own safety bud! I'm sure if you create a separate thread on anything you're unsure of, you'll get the answers you need almost immediately!

I've got the 150W Sigelei, awesome device, great build quality! I don't tend to go up to maximum power output, it's more so the fact that I know I've more then enough power, plus some. I generally vape around 35-40w!

Back
Top Bottom