What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£100 on a squonker

Wouldn't trust the description on that. Says it's dual battery, DNA75 (so limited to 75w) yet image shows 166w on screen which would be a DNA200 & also isn't a squonk mod.

@rawhead lol a custom build would be nice but pockets ain't deep enough. Would be something like the Drone or hopefully somebody does a Realeaux shaped one. After looking at the Dripbox 160 I may give that a miss although at £30 at smkd.com it's not a costly risk.

Wouldn't trust the description on that. Says it's dual battery, DNA75 (so limited to 75w) yet image shows 166w on screen which would be a DNA200 & also isn't a squonk mod.

@rawhead lol a custom build would be nice but pockets ain't deep enough. Would be something like the Drone or hopefully somebody does a Realeaux shaped one. After looking at the Dripbox 160 I may give that a miss although at £30 at smkd.com it's not a costly risk.
Sorry bud. I was knackered yesterday. Meant to put a link to the squonk. Point is fastech have been good on delivery lately (despite there always amusing descriptions). And they have some of the squonk mods back in stock.

Gearbest have the Drone on flash sale, £112. Trigger pulled, just gave to wait a week on dispatch and hope it dodges custome. Cheers apes.

I hope you find something nice, I only have one squonker myself which is knackered, and was a cheap clone.

I am looking to get one myself, although I don't know if I will use it enough to justify a high end one. I was thinking of something like the Pico squeeze for now.

The Dripbox 160 is nice though in the sense it has adjustable wattage. That might suit me better than the Pico squeeze. I don't vape really high wattage wise but do prefer to be able to adjust my power levels. If you go for one, let us know how you find it :)

Back
Top Bottom