Innokin
What's new

taste challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent idea! Be interested to see the results from those of you who've been vaping longer than me.

Vape Superstore
Haha that's epic. I bet it would cost an arm and a leg to ship to the states huh.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Love the idea, I have about 4 attys in front of me all with pale yellow liquids in, and a few behind me with some red / orange liquids in. I've no idea which is which until I attach a battery actually try them. For that reason I suspect it's gonna be fairly obvious which is which, although on saying that my flavors are Mango, Tobaccos, Cola, RY4, more Tobacco, and a few other exotics I can't name off the top of my head. I tend to have 2-3 with tobaccos in, and I can tell which one is the Valley Liquids tobacco (it's a very nice kind of sweet - amazing juice if anyone is looking for something sweet but reminiscent of a real JPS blue cigarette), and which ones are VapingLiquid.com (two mildly different flavors, one quite dry the other quite moist with a fair amount of smokey tone to it). Would be good to see though - especially in someone with a strong gag reflex.

AcmeFog
I definitely want to see a blind vape test!!

I saw some abby vapes vids (she seems to be the only one who's done it) and she was terrible! ;)

Be good to see some people who know what they're doing try it. It doesn't need to be esoteric flavours, I'm simply interested in the process and how much we attribute flavour to an input stimulus on a psychological level.

Get a few people involved, send them all 'Bottle A', they all upload the video on the same day then we get to compare reactions. Can't believe no one's done this before really ;)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I am definitely up for this if anyone was kind enough to donate the liquid. Also, I will bring ten 10ml bottles with me to vapefest all mixed at 70vg 30pg 3mg strength. If anyone can correctly name all ten flavours I will mix up 100ml of their favourite as a prize.

Vape Green
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom