What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Roast Beef flavour concentrate

my mouths watering thinking about it. if its anything like tayto roast beef itl be beautiful might acctually buy it lol

my mouths watering thinking about it. if its anything like tayto roast beef itl be beautiful might acctually buy it lol
I'm in two minds, it's a strange thing that I want to try, like monkey fart I've bought that to try it cos it sounded out there.

I'm in two minds, it's a strange thing that I want to try, like monkey fart I've bought that to try it cos it sounded out there.

just do it,. im going to on payday lol. itl probably just make me hungry. just need roast potato and gravy now mix them all up

Smoking the beef is frowned upon in my circle of friends but live and let live

My stomache is confused, the roast beef has made me hungry but thinking about smoking it makes it curdle.

Now if it was gammon.... i may give it a try

Monkey farts is lovey.

The roast beef I've tried before tasted just like roast beef monster munch, smelled and tasted just like it should.....problem was it just didn't translate into a nice vape

Back
Top Bottom