What's new

Pinkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not keen on menthol flavours. I have something called burnt tongue syndrome and menthol is one of the things that can set it off. I do love blackjack by freshmist, it's the closest to the sweet that I've found thus far, just wish I could get it in a lower nic.

Todays flavour has been Totally Wicked Fatties Juice - Red Cowww. Sweet but not too sweet, smooth and fruity.

I really like the Vampire Vapes range! Preffer Hesienberg over Pinkman but both are pretty tasty! :)

I really like the Vampire Vapes range! Preffer Hesienberg over Pinkman but both are pretty tasty! :)
Heisenberg is what I started on and still my adv,I didn't like pinkman when I first started it but I do now

Heisenberg is what I started on and still my adv,I didn't like pinkman when I first started it but I do now
I just started in the world off vaping and thats what i was advised to try! glad i was pointed in that direction :D

Who originally made Pinkman? I've had Vapemate's version and I love it. Also could someone tell me where they buy their Pinkman concentrate from please?

When i order from them i only order:

2x heisenburg
2x dawn

Only flavours i buy now, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom