What's new

Pancake Man, opinions required...

thread.PNG

2 year old thread.
that video has to be a year old now as they stopped the extra unicorn bottle thanks to tpd here in the UK.
also 70vg but it depends what nic shots you add to it.
did your 120ml come pre mixed with nicotine or did you add nicotine shots as no idea if you have them in america as i guess thats where you are as breazy i in the states.

ive only tried the original and have to agree that no taste of strawberry but still a nice vape once in a while.

View attachment 156011
2 year old thread.
that video has to be a year old now as they stopped the extra unicorn bottle thanks to tpd here in the UK.
did your 120ml come pre mixed with nicotine or did you add nicotine shots as no idea if you have them in america as i guess thats where you are as breazy i in the states.

ive only tried the original and have to agree that no taste of strawberry but still a nice vape once in a while.

you need to push about 100 watts to even get the strawberry to pop the maple syrup is about all i could taste most of the time, with a bit of cream and pancake occasionally unless i turned up the wattage. It isn't a temp control juice at all imo as you wouldn't get the juice hot enough to shine.

oh well no strawb for me then as dont go much above 65w
i vaped loads of it in a tank around 40-70w before dripping it at 100+ watts which is how i found out to be fair the French dude flavour was similar no blueberry till i went over 100 watts so i guess all VBC flavours will be similar

View attachment 156011
2 year old thread.

Good old google pmsl

Yeah came with nic in premixed. Steeping probably not an issue, just think it’s a high vg or perhaps the Nic they used in the States was high vg?

Anyhoo, gonna hang on to it for out and about tank use...

Lastly think I’m gonna get this as my first mech...

http://www.wismec.com/product/reuleaux-rx-machina-2/

Thoughts guys? And yes I have been studying ohms I did it during ‘A’ levels just a few years ago lol

cant help much about mechs as im scared shitless of them :D
might be best to start a new post asking about the mech as i know quite a few dont reply to old posts.

Good old google pmsl

Yeah came with nic in premixed. Steeping probably not an issue, just think it’s a high vg or perhaps the Nic they used in the States was high vg?

Anyhoo, gonna hang on to it for out and about tank use...

Lastly think I’m gonna get this as my first mech...

http://www.wismec.com/product/reuleaux-rx-machina-2/

Thoughts guys? And yes I have been studying ohms I did it during ‘A’ levels just a few years ago lol
Just a thought but you can ignore it. You do realise you can get the Machina cheaper from fasttech. but it won't out perform a regulated mod. I have nothing against mechs i use them now and then myself.

Just a thought but you can ignore it. You do realise you can get the Machina cheaper from fasttech. but it won't out perform a regulated mod. I have nothing against mechs i use them now and then myself.

Interesting. Thanks for replies guys. So why are vapers drawn to mechs? Is it not for performance enhanced flavour over that of a reg?

Interesting. Thanks for replies guys. So why are vapers drawn to mechs? Is it not for performance enhanced flavour over that of a reg?
Certainly not, as a mech uses a dripper which you can just put on a regulated device and shove more power through it or using certain wire types you can use temp control. All a mech does is pull the max power that the coil(s) use rather than with a reg where you can set it to how much power you find gives the best vape. Mechs where the only way to get higher power a few years back but today you have 200w plus mods around which is way more than a mech tube will give. most batteries with the lower builds would only safely give around 80 watts. and that is with a fresh charged battery. a series mech wallops power but you can only go as low as 0.4 ohms, a parallel box (2 batteries facing the same way side by side) will give you the a bit more scope for lower builds but not to much. Another thing with a mech is forget fancy chunky coil builds the battery won't ramp up the power enough so you need to use less complex builds. ie forget Juggernaut coils.

PreTPD and PreMixing my Own, pancake man was my favourite flavour, never found anything close and thats from someone who doesnt tend to like the cakey type flavours, more of a fruity guy... apart from Pancake Man. Drooling just thinking about it, might need to go get me some as a treat

Back
Top Bottom