What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I want to play a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilko

Achiever
It's called drip the e liquid. I have 2 concentrates:

Pizza.
Roast beef monster munch.

Who would like to try them? Basically I'll send them to the 1st person to try (they need to mix it themselves) and they can send them on to the next person. All you need to do is post your reactions on here for us to laugh at!!!

Evil I know but hey, it's a 2 free flavours to try!

Who's 1st? I'll post hopefully today/tomorrow morning.

;)

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It's called drip the e liquid. I have 2 concentrates:

Pizza.
Roast beef monster munch.

Who would like to try them? Basically I'll send them to the 1st person to try (they need to mix it themselves) and they can send them on to the next person. All you need to do is post your reactions on here for us to laugh at!!!

Evil I know but hey, it's a 2 free flavours to try!

Who's 1st? I'll post hopefully today/tomorrow morning.

;)

Monster munch,mmmmmmm. Can you do the flamin hot one?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No mate, it's roast beef (made by big juice) if you're wanting to try then you need to mix it yourself, all I supply is the flavour concentrate. I've already mixed my own from it so now there's about 7-8ml of each left for you lovely lot. :D

It's smells pretty potent!

that monster munch does sound nice i must admit :P i would try but im not sure i cant be assed going to the post office its kinda far :s

So is nobody going to try? Booo! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom