What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Custard lovers

Prime vapes Ginger sponge and custard, for with coffee and in evening today,I have ,deluxe,clotted ,and custard slice (lemon mess if inc not as harsh as some) been steeping from early jan to march dated nic shot and shoogled vented regular, so good.Worth the wait.

I'm well disappointed that SCV Cali Custard seems to have vanished from the face of the earth.

I discovered it one week, the next....

poof-its-gone-e0d92a.jpg

So brews bros Lincolnshire pudding. How long of a steep does it need?

Got some dated May 1st. Still taste of absolutely nothing. Smells vaguely of rice pudding.

I have high hopes because I’ve loved every other flavour I’ve got from them (the shook ones and applemizer are especially amazing).

Should I just put it in a cupboard and forget about it or pass it along?

9721414D-8988-452B-B55C-791FB2DCD84E.jpeg I’ve tried a lot of top rated custards, but still keep going back to Ultimate Puff whipped vanilla. It’s bloody lovely!!

Still getting absolutely no flavour at all from Lincolnshire pudding.

been steeping since May. Tried it in several tanks (geekvape mesh, destiny and wasp nano dripper) and different ohms (o.4 at 50w and 0.8 at 20w), vague sweetness is all.

had high hopes for this one.

Back
Top Bottom