What's new

Custard lovers

Tobacco flavors are just a gimmik. The dude at GB Vapes claims its a customer perception that tobacco flavours will help you quit smoking so they have to stock that stuff - taste like a** to be honest. Sweeter the better. Banana Custard is good

bm.JPG

no they are not. youve just not been trying the right ones.

I've been loving KSTRD PRPLE. It's sweet and creamy, the fruit and the cream blend nicely. It's been my go to evening vape for the last couple of weeks, and since my mrs won me a bottle.

Also it won the best cream award at the vaper expo 2018 apparently. Worth a try for cream/custard lovers I would say.

Attachments

• pk.jpg
    pk.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 249
I recently created a custard, loosely based around a "Killer custard" clone and just for S&G, I decided to drop in some FW Honeywood tobacco. It was harsh and not too great. 48 hours later, it was delicious. Couldn't put it down. Missus hated it, but she hates all tobacco flavours.

Sometimes, even I will admit, you can't beat a little steep.

I've been loving KSTRD PRPLE. It's sweet and creamy, the fruit and the cream blend nicely. It's been my go to evening vape for the last couple of weeks, and since my mrs won me a bottle.

Also it won the best cream award at the vaper expo 2018 apparently. Worth a try for cream/custard lovers I would say.
me not heard of that one. where you get it?

just found it at my regular for £10.50 so will try it out https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/kstrd

for everyone new to custards check out post 2 > POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Last edited:
I was thinking of trying them too let us know what you think of it please mate [emoji5]
Will do fella.
Also ordered more killer kustard and trying mango cream french dude. Will have to wait for home delivery though so may take a while as he's a busy boy.

Will do fella.
Also ordered more killer kustard and trying mango cream french dude. Will have to wait for home delivery though so may take a while as he's a busy boy.
Thanks mate and no rush I've still got just short of 3l of custard to get through [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom