What's new

Custard lovers

Sorry for massive quote but whats that app ? ill need something like that and it looks very handy.
It's called ejuice lab. Got it in the play store. It's free but the catch is it only holds 2 recipes. Pay 2 bucks and it's unlimited recipes.

It's called ejuice lab. Got it in the play store. It's free but the catch is it only holds 2 recipes. Pay 2 bucks and it's unlimited recipes.
Thanks, i found it from thr screen shotd and registered, i wanted something that recorded my stock of flavours too but this did everything else i wanted, the batch facility particularly but ill just keep a text file of them so theh can stay in the cool.

Right now I'm vaping a custard I love and it's
PA vanilla custard 10%
PA cheese cake Graham crust 3%
PA marshmallow 2%
PA vanilla bean ice cream 2%
I keep this as a steeped base and add some fruit, coffee or caramel depending on what I fancy with it

God once i start DIY ill defo make some custard!

Going to try custard made by Tornado. Premium so well its defo worth a try.

Yum, yum, yum i love dessert flavours!

Last edited:
I'll check but I have loads of 200 ml amber bottles and it squeezes into those OK

I just checked and it approx 20 mm but as i said it will squeeze into amber 200ml bottle .

Its the best thing ive found for getting air into the liquid and the juice looks like milk of magnesia after for a while.

Im just glad i finally found a use for the dremel after all these years of owning one

I just checked and it approx 20 mm but as i said it will squeeze into amber 200ml bottle .

Its the best thing ive found for getting air into the liquid and the juice looks like milk of magnesia after for a while.

Im just glad i finally found a use for the dremel after all these years of owning one
Ok many thanks for that @mammo and i'll have a gander at them. Cheers and ATB.

Buddha Vapes - Cream of the Custards. Defo worth a try!

Does anybody else tried it yet ?

Back
Top Bottom