What's new

Custard lovers

It's funny you should ask, i am using the Drone you sold me for one of my Custards. Great Mod it is.

Sorry you said Tank, using a Profile RDA on it lol

Glad you are enjoying the Drone. Do you find custards good on mesh, what sort of wattage are you vaping it at? Cheers

Yeah i find Mesh really good for Custards, I generally Vape anywhere between 35 & 50w though in my PS i am vaping at 70w but that's not a Custard.

Think his Siegfrieds are DTL but there is a MTL Version. Expromiser TCX is my favourite Mesh Tank atm, the Airflow on it is awesome and you can actually get a good RDL with it.

Yeah i find Mesh really good for Custards, I generally Vape anywhere between 35 & 50w though in my PS i am vaping at 70w but that's not a Custard.

I will have to give it a go with mesh then, I have several Profile RDA's not being used at the moment Cheers

Think his Siegfrieds are DTL but there is a MTL Version. Expromiser TCX is my favourite Mesh Tank atm, the Airflow on it is awesome and you can actually get a good RDL with it.
I don't MTL and I have a lot of well steeped custard sat in a drawer, but not vaped any custard for a year or so and need to get back into it. Cheers

Just to add the TCX is a DTL not a MTL but i think Expromizer do a MTL as well so can be a bit confusing.

Back
Top Bottom