What's new

Buckfast???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing I need is to be pulled by the polis stinking of Buckie when all I've done is had a vape last time I stopped the bike.

That being said, I'd love to be able to sit in the house with it. Closest I've come to it was something out the local corner shop (bought in desperation) that I can't remember the name of. Couldn't put my finger on the taste, but I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Hmm. I have no idea what this tastes like, but would like to try it.

I worry due to my past alcoholism though, but I know that is silly as PG is an alcohol, and pina colada flavour did not send me on a raging drink spree.

What does Buckfast taste like? I can't actually try the drink due to my past issues, but I would like to see what it TASTES like.

Hmm. I have no idea what this tastes like, but would like to try it.

I worry due to my past alcoholism though, but I know that is silly as PG is an alcohol, and pina colada flavour did not send me on a raging drink spree.

What does Buckfast taste like? I can't actually try the drink due to my past issues, but I would like to see what it TASTES like.
It tastes like a mixture of cough syrup, piss and the dregs from a bottle of red wine that's been left in the toilet for a year

It tastes like a mixture of cough syrup, piss and the dregs from a bottle of red wine that's been left in the toilet for a year
Ahh. I might leave that one then lol, sounds like a Scot's version of special brew, it is a Sottish drink yes? Sorry if I got the location confused, and this is no dig at the Scots, just not sure I would like that flavour description lol(Yes, when I was a drinker special brew, cheap cider or vodka was my drink of choice-and that tasted like complete shit too, it just was the quickest way to get rid of withdrawals and stop shaking and vomiting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom