What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Buckfast???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with folk putting irn brew in whisky, as long as it is cheap blended shit, I refuse to buy a malt for someone to do that to it......
I get my single malt for free so I don't mind what goes in it [emoji6]

Nice..... my fav is glen livet 15 yr old. But I don't get that often. Auchentoshan is a more regular buy.

Just a quick post allot of people I work with look at me with the you drink what face if I say I had a bottle last night. Yea bucky use to be cheap and I drank it at 14 behind the shop but now is actually more expensive than most reds rosie and whites you'll find in most super markets. And I was working down south ones I was out for dinner at I would say a fairly expensive restaurant and they actually had a buckfast sauce as a option with the 32£ rump steak and I got to say it was pretty nice (company pays for my meals) but is like moat things 1 person fucks it for us all takes one wanker to cause a scene that has a bottle in his back pocket and that's it were all the same lol what about all the white lighting drinkers? Anyway rant over anyone got the jungle juice in a 50/50 mix yet lol

Yea bucky use to be cheapl

We went down to a weekender and took some cases with us, people couldn't believe we could afford to bring them! Apparently, they fetch crazy prices, some shops are selling it £9 a bottle down south.

PROTIP: The abbey is actually expensive for wine and the monks love to shatter dreams regarding the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom