What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Buckfast???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly cant think of anything more disgusting than a buckfast flavoured e juice i would rather vape crab juice
B-Juice, Made In Buckfastleigh is a different matter altogether this stuff is ejuice of the gods.

I cant imagine a scenario where those who are partial to a bottle of Buckie would ever want to swap a cigarette for vaping.
I am actually quite offended by that comment. Not all buckfast drinkers are wee knobheads.
Though I would not be to keen on a Buckie e liquid:30:
Quick hand check :D:57:
image.jpg

I am actually quite offended by that comment. Not all buckfast drinkers are wee knobheads.
Though I would not be to keen on a Buckie e liquid:30:
Quick hand check :D:57:
View attachment 67689
Was not my intention to offend.
My comment was based on my observations of buckfast drinkers hanging out by the local corner shop.

No worries, thought as a vapour you could respect how much taste is so subjective. The OP was just looking for a Buckfast e liquid.

No worries, thought as a vapour you could respect how much taste is so subjective. The OP was just looking for a Buckfast e liquid.
Yeah, you're probably going to need to get used to wit and sarcasm on this forum.

Yeah, you're probably going to need to get used to wit and sarcasm on this forum.
Oooooh, being a bit of a sarky bastard myself i think it may have came across as a direct dig. A lot of people do have something against buckfast drinkers, especially where I come from.
Sorry you just hit a sore spot with me, my favourite partnership a glass of tonic and a vape.
Hope it's all good :2thumbsup:.

Oooooh, being a bit of a sarky bastard myself i think it may have came across as a direct dig. A lot of people do have something against buckfast drinkers, especially where I come from.
Sorry you just hit a sore spot with me, my favourite partnership a glass of tonic and a vape.
Hope it's all good :2thumbsup:.
I'm very much a live and let live kind of person. Never been a drinks snob either. People like what they like, and that's a good thing [emoji3]
It's like when people get snobby if you put irn bru in whisky - if you like it, why shouldn't you drink it?

I'm very much a live and let live kind of person. Never been a drinks snob either. People like what they like, and that's a good thing [emoji3]
It's like when people get snobby if you put irn bru in whisky - if you like it, why shouldn't you drink it?
WHAT!!!!!!!, irn bru in whiskey :puke:

I don't have a problem with folk putting irn brew in whisky, as long as it is cheap blended shit, I refuse to buy a malt for someone to do that to it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom