What's new

Best Before hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m vintage , well past my best before date, but spare parts are still available.

Thanks mate. @traksta1 put me onto that as well. I've put a couple of order's in . It won't be around for long though unfortunately.
It's a shame pfvapes hasn't put the concentrates out or sold his recipe to someone.
Between you and I @mick brown, I think El Diablo have a fair bit left still ( i experimented by putting shed loads in to my basket and seeing when I was told nuh uh by their system ;)) and the recommended "sell by" date on my bottles is plenty long so I'm hoping we are o.k for a bit yet. If I suspect anything different, I will be sending a truck or two round to El Diablo to commandeer whatever they have PF wise.

Between you and I @mick brown, I think El Diablo have a fair bit left still ( i experimented by putting shed loads in to my basket and seeing when I was told nuh uh by their system ;)) and the recommended "sell by" date on my bottles is plenty long so I'm hoping we are o.k for a bit yet. If I suspect anything different, I will be sending a truck or two round to El Diablo to commandeer whatever they have PF wise.
I've just ordered another 120ml. I'm not going daft on it as it'll run out soon and we'll have to find a replacement sooner or later.
Great shame that is. [emoji53]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom