What's new

Anyone want to join me? Limited equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I’m reading through this and realising I have absolutely No clue what you guys are talking about! I think if I’d started 5 years ago then maybe this would make sense but my first mod is 200w and won’t even fire below 60w so reading your posts about 30w is bending my mind and as for only charging every 3-4 days reminds me of old mobile batteries being measured in days and not hrs!
It’s the ingenuity of you guys that has made it so much simpler for the rest of us that want to quit the weed to actually get involved. Sorry for the long post!

Wow! I’m reading through this and realising I have absolutely No clue what you guys are talking about! I think if I’d started 5 years ago then maybe this would make sense but my first mod is 200w and won’t even fire below 60w so reading your posts about 30w is bending my mind and as for only charging every 3-4 days reminds me of old mobile batteries being measured in days and not hrs!
It’s the ingenuity of you guys that has made it so much simpler for the rest of us that want to quit the weed to actually get involved. Sorry for the long post!

Bit of a thread necro there ;)

My first mod was 200w capable - I still use it a year later...

IMG_20191026_113157425~2.jpg

9.5w (that's nine point five, not 95), pair of 25r lasts at least 2-3 days.

It's a very rare event that I top 11w these days.

(Going to try a higher build next time it needs doing, thinking 1.6-1.8 ohms)

Oh! Sorry was just reading through bits and bobs I’ll try and refrain from resurrecting old stuff!

Oh! Sorry was just reading through bits and bobs I’ll try and refrain from resurrecting old stuff!

Doesn't bother me if it's relevant...

It's only really an issue when people start quoting and asking questions of members who haven't been here for years and get the arse when they don't get an answer.

The duals were 24awg.

Vapour production was quite good, just not that warm but then again the RX200 has preheat so hits straight away.

Just swapped out the coil again and trying a single clapton to see how that works.

I might try some micros with 30 or 32 as well, perhaps order myself some SS
on, i'm so like flow vape pen, It's great,you can try,Believe me you will love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I can see this post just woke up. I would try to build my old Kayfun light with silica, and maybe if I still have some ekowool I will try that as well. I;m guessing it's going to be between 2-3ohm and I will use around 9W. That's going to be the project on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom