What's new

500 ml Premix Liquid

KimD

Hi,

I have mixed flavours as per recipes from here and elsewhere on the net and have had mixed results, most probably due to steeping (not long enuf) or making the flavouring too strong or not strong enough. Basically I am too lazy to faf around finding the perfect flavour mix.
About a year ago I discovered 2 vape manufacturers (Darkstar and Flavour Boss) who mix concentrates and put it in a 500ml bottle. You add PG/VG and nic to your own requirements then shake and steep. They represent great value and, if you have the patience to do a good steep, they are damn good vape liquids.
My question is; are there any other manufacturers (premium level) that release or are planning to release concentrates. I am thinking of a custard as good as VK's Bad Mother Custard (imho best custard out there) but at £20 for 60 ml used in a Aromamizer 30 RDTA it's far, far too bloody expensive; 60 mls is two fills of the 30ml tank!

Kim

Darkstar bottle shots are dead handy! I use them often but tbh my mixing technique reduces everything to somewhere close to that easy!

Back
Top Bottom