What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Decadent Vapours film

Hi Everyone,

"It is Good", a brand new short film by Decadent Vapours - Showing you the care of how each order received through our website is handled. Hope you all enjoy!

I like this approach! brilliant little clip to watch, funny but showing how serious you take it.... even though i don't think health and safety will agree on the squirrel hanging out in the premises.

I like this approach! brilliant little clip to watch, funny but showing how serious you take it.... even though i don't think health and safety will agree on the squirrel hanging out in the premises.

We had a meeting the day before shooting with regards to the squirrels safety . He is attached to a harness at the tail - So our health & safety officer was happy for the squirrel to proceed :p

Last edited:
Epic, best film of 2016. I'm back to work tomorrow and that cheered me right up. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom