What's new

What were your favourite juices/highlights from Vaper Expo?

dw1986

Achiever
I was up there yesterday with @junglist and had an absolute blast, still feeling it today!

Highlights for me were meeting up with apes like @daz_app, @city461, @Tubbyengineer, @Ment and co, and spending a great deal of time chatting to vendors like @DakotaMai and sampling some awesome juices

There were some incredible juices available, particular highlights for me were Afenique from El Diablo, Rope Cut, Wat a Waffle and Cotton & Cable. Still got a lot to get through though! What were your highlights?
IMG_0538.JPG

Didn't make it but someone is bringing me back some wffl as I'd tried it before and it's fecking beautiful

I was up there yesterday with @junglist and had an absolute blast, still feeling it today!

Highlights for me were meeting up with apes like @daz_app, @city461, @Tubbyengineer, @Ment and co, and spending a great deal of time chatting to vendors like @DakotaMai and sampling some awesome juices

There were some incredible juices available, particular highlights for me were Afenique from El Diablo, Rope Cut, Wat a Waffle and Cotton & Cable. Still got a lot to get through though! What were your highlights?View attachment 107186
Getting out with my eardrums intact was probably the highlight of my day...:lol1:

POTV at Vapefest has set the standard for us at vape events.

When you get tired or hungry or thirsty you just adjourn to the POTV tent and indulge yourself while also meeting up with other apes.

Perhaps @junglist and @OccultScientist could be persuaded to bring the POTV tent to the next Expo and pitch it in the car park.

Didn't make it but someone is bringing me back some wffl as I'd tried it before and it's fecking beautiful
Am on the WFFL now... nabbed 4 bottles, its good stuff.. Nice to see you @dw1986 Tha Cannoli is the dogs as well..Did you try the Macarons?? Think they were on the same stand.. still unpacking my rucksack , got shed loads but having a WFFL break now..
There was a mexican juice there as well... had to nab a few bottles.. Amazing flavour
Some of the goodies here..
I agree @Tubbyengineer bit loud music but I will forgive all his expletives,even the chunt word,as it was directed at the TDD
expo.jpg

Am on the WFFL now... nabbed 4 bottles, its good stuff.. Nice to see you @dw1986 Tha Cannoli is the dogs as well..Did you try the Macarons?? Think they were on the same stand.. still unpacking my rucksack , got shed loads but having a WFFL break now..
There was a mexican juice there as well... had to nab a few bottles.. Amazing flavour
I agree @Tubbyengineer bit loud music but I will forgive all his expletives,even the chunt word,as it was directed at the TDD
View attachment 107194

Ah I knew there was something on my list I forgot to try! I completely missed the macaroon juices :( will add them to my 'to order' list :)

anyone know where "Wat a Waffle" is available in the uk as me not seen these before and tempted.

edit

dont worry just found it on bold vapes £19.90

edit edit

scrap that. im after strawberry and they only have blueberry available.

Last edited:
View attachment 107194

No Rig v3?!?!

Back
Top Bottom