What's new

Vaper Expo Pics

I

I'll trolley it along to the next meet - on top of that DNA250...:diy:
I will have a surprise for you.. Just pulled the trigger on something... But I will be unregulated as usual This is what it looks like now,,,,
14720619_10154419051036259_585580540349593674_n.jpg

Attachments

• 14720619_10154419051036259_585580540349593674_n.jpg
    14720619_10154419051036259_585580540349593674_n.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Im trying to ignore it coz it probably doesn't matter, and im just being stupid - in truth and heart on sleeve i feel a bit vexed about the whole thing.

Honestly, if it was me, I'd be fucking fuming!

.... and I'm not exactly happy about it anyway, cheeky fucking wankers. I'd have had a few words for them that's for sure if I was there.

... but fuck 'em .. everyone here (and probably elsewhere) is thinking they are a bunch of assholes .. and people don't think you are an asshole, so you are winning at life. :)

Should of just thrown a load of unicorn bottles at their booth and watch the horde fuck their shit up

Should of just thrown a load of unicorn bottles at their booth and watch the horde fuck their shit up
It was unfortunate @3dj was sober or I would have just said "that bloke over there dressed as an Indian just called you a scruffy chunt"....Job done..

(Native american Indian before any Guardian readers get on my case as a racist)

Last edited:
It was unfortunate @3dj was sober or I would have just said "that bloke over there dressed as an Indian just called you a scruffy chunt"....Job done..

(Native american Indian before any Guardian readers get on my case as a racist)

3dj and sober in the same sentence, thats not something you see everyday

3dj and sober in the same sentence, thats not something you see everyday
Bar was too noisy for him and he kept getting bombarded with unicorn bottles and snapbacks... Danger of disturbing his barnet always keeps him on edge... He did however make up for his 2 sober hours later on in Witherspoons and I believe the offy got a proper visit later on...

Bar was too noisy for him and he kept getting bombarded with unicorn bottles and snapbacks... Danger of disturbing his barnet always keeps him on edge... He did however make up for his 2 sober hours later on in Witherspoons and I believe the offy got a proper visit later on...

Thought he might of least had an emergency bottle of jd is his bag

Thought he might of least had an emergency bottle of jd is his bag
This is no word of a lie... On the train to stoke he produced a bottle of wine and felt guilty drinking it at 9:30am.. So I poured most of it into my empty bottle of oasis fruit thingy.... He then used that to drink wine for the rest of the train journey... True @3dj?

This is no word of a lie... On the train to stoke he produced a bottle of wine and felt guilty drinking it at 9:30am.. So I poured most of it into my empty bottle of oasis fruit thingy.... He then used that to drink wine for the rest of the train journey... True @3dj?

ahahahahahaha no words xDD :18:

Back
Top Bottom