What's new

Vaper Expo Pics

This is why I shouldn't be left alone in a room full of shiny things...:banghead:
20161015_220331.jpg

Last edited:
Already seen it

Cant do anything about it .. I did pay for the image - but its not exclusive.

What bugs me about this is this : Manabush is called Manabush and branded like it is because of several reasons, one was it is a nod to the musical tastes of my youth, and two because I have a deep interest in Native American Culture, my research on maple led me to the branding .. which considering my interests and musical tastes, seemed perfect.

Dressing up and shouting "heya, heya" to me personally feels a bit disrespectful. if put on black boot polish on their faces and sang bob marley songs, they would get their heads kicked in.

Im trying to ignore it coz it probably doesn't matter, and im just being stupid - in truth and heart on sleeve i feel a bit vexed about the whole thing.

Kate Bush in drag inspired the sauce...works for me too;)

Good to put some faces to some names.
I'd fit right in.
Middle aged, overweight and grumpy.
Just missing the T-shirt to finish off the look.

@Ben fogstar at least you came home knowing the batteries you sold today was safe to use
And like you said they maybe not there again just remember we are on your side buddy

Well, my verdict of Vaper expo...
Never have I seen so many people so desperate for cheap trinkets, They were throwing empty Unicorn bottles from the stage and people were close to fighting for them, Snapbacks and T-shirts were flung about with gay abandon, and the baying mob scrambled around like demented animals, yet despite all the yelling, waving, name calling and standing on chairs it was the fat fuck who remained firmly on his arse who claimed a mod thrown out into the crowd. A mod I might add which I promptly passed onto @red5 - I didn't like the Xcube poo, so I had no need of the X cube mini, however slamming my hand down on it forestalled the minor riot that would have broken out behind me from a couple of people who were howling madly in an attempt to get something thrown their way.
Music was too loud, queues too long, drinks too expensive (Cheers for the Coke by the way @city461). There were however some good deals to be had - 200mls of El Diablo for £30, 800mls of Ohm Nation juice for £100 (shared with @daz_app who also blagged a couple of pouches of Native wick Platinum blend) There were also far, far too many "Vape Models" Vjuice (6 in fishnets) and Pure perfection (4 in skin tight tiny Lycra things) being the most egregious examples - With the traditional tiny shorts and bowler hat in evidence from Perino (It's a terrible job but somebody had to look at them and count them up...:grin2:). All in all an interesting experience, but one I doubt I'll repeat...

Well, my verdict of Vaper expo...
Never have I seen so many people so desperate for cheap trinkets, They were throwing empty Unicorn bottles from the stage and people were close to fighting for them, Snapbacks and T-shirts were flung about with gay abandon, and the baying mob scrambled around like demented animals, yet despite all the yelling, waving, name calling and standing on chairs it was the fat fuck who remained firmly on his arse who claimed a mod thrown out into the crowd. A mod I might add which I promptly passed onto @red5 - I didn't like the Xcube poo, so I had no need of the X cube mini, however slamming my hand down on it forestalled the minor riot that would have broken out behind me from a couple of people who were howling madly in an attempt to get something thrown their way.
Music was too loud, queues too long, drinks too expensive (Cheers for the Coke by the way @city461). There were however some good deals to be had - 200mls of El Diablo for £30, 800mls of Ohm Nation juice for £100 (shared with @daz_app who also blagged a couple of pouches of Native wick Platinum blend) There were also far, far too many "Vape Models" Vjuice (6 in fishnets) and Pure perfection (4 in skin tight tiny Lycra things) being the most egregious examples - With the traditional tiny shorts and bowler hat in evidence from Perino (It's a terrible job but somebody had to look at them and count them up...:grin2:). All in all an interesting experience, but one I doubt I'll repeat...
Aaaaaan that sums up why I don't go to these things lol

Back
Top Bottom