What's new

Vaper Expo Pics

Ayeee.. looks nothing like manabush!!

standing_box_001-450x600.jpg
Nokomis.jpg

xDDDDD
Heavens to Betsy

They could do with being here as vendors. Im not sure Natalie went though

She might well have been there, couldn't remember her name so didn't ask! I am too reserved sometimes :D Had a chat with a couple of the lads there. Was chatting with a guy called Callum there a few weeks ago when they were nominated for Vendor of the Month, he will be there tomorrow and I can now refer to this thread to remember Natalie's name :D

Just arrived @junglist man it sure is big!!! Definitely too much for one day any way have fun man

Aye, fucking massive. My legs ache! Back tomorrow and still loads of people I didn't catch up with that I wanted to. Did speak to a lot of people though and found some nice bits and bobs and @OccultScientist picked up some wicked juices tomorrow. Going to load up with cash in the morning and see how much juice can come back with!

I'm not the argumentative type - but imren told me its their first UK expo - hopefully it's their last - some of their 18650's had 60 amps wrote on them - what's more upsetting is people were throwing cash at them :(

And it's a day for businesses!? Worrying how many business owners don't actually understand cells.

Scary shite. I will go and have a chat with them tomorrow and ask them if they know what they are doing is dangerous :D

Nokomis.jpg

xDDDDD

Holy fuck.

She might well have been there, couldn't remember her name so didn't ask! I am too reserved sometimes :D Had a chat with a couple of the lads there. Was chatting with a guy called Callum there a few weeks ago when they were nominated for Vendor of the Month, he will be there tomorrow and I can now refer to this thread to remember Natalie's name :D

Aye, fucking massive. My legs ache! Back tomorrow and still loads of people I didn't catch up with that I wanted to. Did speak to a lot of people though and found some nice bits and bobs and @OccultScientist picked up some wicked juices tomorrow. Going to load up with cash in the morning and see how much juice can come back with!

Scary shite. I will go and have a chat with them tomorrow and ask them if they know what they are doing is dangerous :D

Holy fuck.

Holy fuck indeed

Nokomis.jpg

xDDDDD
Already seen it

Cant do anything about it .. I did pay for the image - but its not exclusive.

What bugs me about this is this : Manabush is called Manabush and branded like it is because of several reasons, one was it is a nod to the musical tastes of my youth, and two because I have a deep interest in Native American Culture, my research on maple led me to the branding .. which considering my interests and musical tastes, seemed perfect.

Dressing up and shouting "heya, heya" to me personally feels a bit disrespectful. if put on black boot polish on their faces and sang bob marley songs, they would get their heads kicked in.

Im trying to ignore it coz it probably doesn't matter, and im just being stupid - in truth and heart on sleeve i feel a bit vexed about the whole thing.

Already seen it

What bugs me about this is this : Manabush is called Manabush and branded like it is because of several reasons, one was it is a nod to the musical tastes of my youth, and two because I have a deep interest in Native American Culture, my research on maple led me to the branding .. which considering my interests and musical tastes, seemed perfect.

Dressing up and shouting "heya, heya" to me personally feels a bit disrespectful. if put on black boot polish on their faces and sang bob marley songs, they would get their heads kicked in.

Im trying to ignore it coz it probably doesn't matter, and im just being stupid - in truth and heart on sleeve i feel a bit vexed about the whole thing.

The guy wearing the warpaint is utterly disrespectful, and as you already mentioned, If anyone, for want of a better word "blacked" up, they would be rightly condemned for doing so.....you just don't do it.....

Luckily I'm not there because I'd have to pop over to the stand and call them a "cunt" (yes I know I forgot the h)

Already seen it

Holy fuck again. That's very blatant isn't it? Like you say though stock images make it hard to do anything about it. Next time I expect you to grab your happy snaps camera, hop in the time machine and get some proper shots! ;)

Already seen it

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery

And when the box looks like a pisspoor 90's PC game... Lol

Before the big event
IMG-20161015-WA0002.jpeg

The queue. The girl at the door pointed us towards the pre-paid queue....
20161015_114609.jpg
20161015_114616.jpg

Sons of POTV - Northwest Chapter representing. Wot no pies? @Tubbyengineer @city461 and me!
IMG-20161015-WA0005.jpg

Obligatory group shot...L-R me, @red5 @crunchynut, sorry dude no idea!, @Tubbyengineer @city461 and the man, the legend, @3dj

View attachment 107133

Oh almost forgot. The Vape Famous shot...Dean the Vaping Biker, with Matt and Vee from Suck My Mod

20161015_123740.jpg

Before the big event
View attachment 107128

The queue. The girl at the door pointed us towards the pre-paid queue....
View attachment 107129
View attachment 107130

Sons of POTV - Northwest Chapter representing. Wot no pies? @Tubbyengineer @city461 and me!
View attachment 107131

Obligatory group shot...L-R me, @red5 @crunchynut, sorry dude no idea!, @Tubbyengineer @city461 and the man, the legend, @3dj

View attachment 107133

Oh almost forgot. The Vape Famous shot...Dean the Vaping Biker, with Matt and Vee from Suck My Mod

View attachment 107135
Rocking the T shirts !!! Fookin love it !!!

Back
Top Bottom