What's new

Vaper Expo Oct 2017

Hi all, a purchases £60 worth of Ejuice and coils on Thursday night and all got delivered sat morn. Great service and delivery but no free gift as mentioned on email link. Boo hoo. No freebies

I got there about 12 today, stayed until about 5, there is a shit load of stuff to see. Too much for one day IMO.

My biggest let down was seeing the IQOS thing there, fuck knows how they were allowed in. I booed loudly as I passed them, fucking horrible last ditch attempt by the Tobacco companies to keep people on the fags IMO.

Second biggest let down was the copyright infringing logos and brands. Krispy Kreme, Cadburys, three different Fanta rip offs, not clever.

Good stuff... I got to try the Sugar Pie vapes eliquids that one of the reviewers raved about, he wasn't wrong, they are superb! TABLites - stand A100, they do them in short fills as well now.

View attachment 142732

@CustomVapes have released a line of shortfills. We know them for selling wicked mech hardware more than anything so was a little unsure about them releasing a juice line but I have to say it tasted very, very good. Yes they are very sweet, as you might expect from a range called KNDI, but if you like your sweet flavours they are worth checking out.

View attachment 142733

Saw Daz from @Safercigs and picked up some of their new Dr Salt flavours, a menthol and a tobacco one. The tobacco one is not a sweet tobacco and it lingers on the palate like a cig used to. Another good one for smokers struggling to make the switch as you really can't get much closer to a tab than that I reckon. 20mg nic salts FTW!

View attachment 142734

Good to see a fellow Cornishman still rocking the market. Kenny from Cornish Liquids was there with his team and he has embraced the short fill market too. One of the biggest wins is that you can now get the Cornish Cream Tea juice in 100ml bottles again! Stick two 18mg nic shots in and you have 120ml of 3mg juice - they are doing them for £10-15 quid at the show and I couldn't not buy one. Will be going back again tomorrow to try some more of their range.

View attachment 142735

Best thing for me is the the next launch from the geniuses at Element. They have released a new range "Cheeba". Now those of you with a slightly checkered past might recognise the name as being related the weed. And it is. No THC (obviously) and no CBD either. So what the fuck is it then, I hear you cry! Well, it's a juice designed for vaping with nic but the flavouring is made up from Terpenes. I will try and write up a bit more about it later but I was blown away by them. When you looked around the show at the dizzying array of same old same old juices these stood out massively, the flavours were like nothing I have vaped before. No sweeteners so the don't clog up coils either. I am looking forward to having a prolonged go on them to see if the novelty wears off or if they can vaped for longer periods without the flavour falling off or the novelty passing. They don't have much there but they squeezed some into some random bottles for me so will see how I get on with it but first impressions blew me away.

View attachment 142736

So much there I didn't see so looking forward to another wander tomorrow and meeting up with some of the apes too. Shame didn't manage to hook up with @the_atomic_fart - hope you had a good time there mate!
@junglist
Nice write up mate. That Cheeba looks interesting, like the idea no sweeteners to clog up coils. [emoji1]
Noticed it looks like zero nic bottle shots so could be mixed with nic salts [emoji6]

Last edited:
Hi all, a purchases £60 worth of Ejuice and coils on Thursday night and all got delivered sat morn. Great service and delivery but no free gift as mentioned on email link. Boo hoo. No freebies

It looks like you've got cross threaded. This is the Expo thread, which vendor are you referring to?

Ah man, a will one day get the different comment areas correct. Was vapeclub. Didn't realise this thread was ref expo. My bad

so it was my first experience of anything like this. only went Sunday due to other commitments. the 2.5 hour drive was a bit of a killer but not as much as the way home!
I picked up a cleito 120 a pack of coils and the bubble glass for £30 and got a hat and t shirt (only made for a skinny dwarf)
picked up a few bottles of juice and got hit in the chest with a couple of free bottles (saw a girl get twatted in the ear by a 50ml bottle as I walked past)

I think I'll go again. probably 2 days next time, as @junglist said, too much for one day.

the noise does kind of disappear eventually.

the one main disappointing thing for me was the 170000 different stalls selling what to me was the same juice in different packaging...

Was there Saturday my first time.

Lots of juices I've never tried before so good to try before you buy. Some real good deals on as well better than online with discount.

Managed to get over 300ml of juice, couple of packs of clieto coils, tfv8 big baby tank and a Dinner Lady Summer Holiday bag all for free!

Was crazy loud and came home with bangin headache.

Overall well worth going if you have not experianced before.

Went on the Friday, just saw this thread and thought il give my take on it, i have been going to all the vape expos and vapejam for the last 3 years, and its just the same as always.

So many juice companies with the same juices, the only one that stood out for me was the french company, that had delicious juices apart from that it was all the same.

All Malaysian juice had the same flavors and practically tasted the same apart from a few subtle changes, all the rest was no better.

Why don't more hardware companies attend expos, i loved the vapeexpo in April or May, when jac vapor, lost vape and a few other hardware companies attend, i ended up buying 6 mods on the day.

Best part of the expo for me was winning a free pax 3 complete kit, that was nice as i was going to buy one if i hadn't won.

Back
Top Bottom