What's new

Vaper Expo Oct 2017

I went to Vaper Expo last year. It was good seeing forum mates there etc. Vaper Expo is good if you like young birds with their tits half hanging out dressed in skimpy clothing trying to sell you stuff (which I quite enjoyed) And if you get off on loud twatty music crap and cunts on the stage lobbing free shite off the stage at ya whilst watching young vaping knob heads actually buzzing off it.
If I ever go to to Vaper Expo again, I am going in a Lancaster bomber loaded with dog shit.
Rant over.

I went to Vaper Expo last year. It was good seeing forum mates there etc. Vaper Expo is good if you like young birds with their tits half hanging out dressed in skimpy clothing trying to sell you stuff (which I quite enjoyed) And if you get off on loud twatty music crap and cunts on the stage lobbing free shite off the stage at ya whilst watching young vaping knob heads actually buzzing off it.
If I ever go to to Vaper Expo again, I am going in a Lancaster bomber loaded with dog shit.
Rant over.

So am I right in assuming we won't see you tomorrow?

Me and Daryl will have a drink in your honour.

I got there about 12 today, stayed until about 5, there is a shit load of stuff to see. Too much for one day IMO.

My biggest let down was seeing the IQOS thing there, fuck knows how they were allowed in. I booed loudly as I passed them, fucking horrible last ditch attempt by the Tobacco companies to keep people on the fags IMO.

Second biggest let down was the copyright infringing logos and brands. Krispy Kreme, Cadburys, three different Fanta rip offs, not clever.

Good stuff... I got to try the Sugar Pie vapes eliquids that one of the reviewers raved about, he wasn't wrong, they are superb! TABLites - stand A100, they do them in short fills as well now.

sugar-pie.jpg

@CustomVapes have released a line of shortfills. We know them for selling wicked mech hardware more than anything so was a little unsure about them releasing a juice line but I have to say it tasted very, very good. Yes they are very sweet, as you might expect from a range called KNDI, but if you like your sweet flavours they are worth checking out.

kndi.jpg

Saw Daz from @Safercigs and picked up some of their new Dr Salt flavours, a menthol and a tobacco one. The tobacco one is not a sweet tobacco and it lingers on the palate like a cig used to. Another good one for smokers struggling to make the switch as you really can't get much closer to a tab than that I reckon. 20mg nic salts FTW!

dr-salt.jpg

Good to see a fellow Cornishman still rocking the market. Kenny from Cornish Liquids was there with his team and he has embraced the short fill market too. One of the biggest wins is that you can now get the Cornish Cream Tea juice in 100ml bottles again! Stick two 18mg nic shots in and you have 120ml of 3mg juice - they are doing them for £10-15 quid at the show and I couldn't not buy one. Will be going back again tomorrow to try some more of their range.

cornish-cream.jpg

Best thing for me is the the next launch from the geniuses at Element. They have released a new range "Cheeba". Now those of you with a slightly checkered past might recognise the name as being related the weed. And it is. No THC (obviously) and no CBD either. So what the fuck is it then, I hear you cry! Well, it's a juice designed for vaping with nic but the flavouring is made up from Terpenes. I will try and write up a bit more about it later but I was blown away by them. When you looked around the show at the dizzying array of same old same old juices these stood out massively, the flavours were like nothing I have vaped before. No sweeteners so the don't clog up coils either. I am looking forward to having a prolonged go on them to see if the novelty wears off or if they can vaped for longer periods without the flavour falling off or the novelty passing. They don't have much there but they squeezed some into some random bottles for me so will see how I get on with it but first impressions blew me away.

cheeba.jpg

So much there I didn't see so looking forward to another wander tomorrow and meeting up with some of the apes too. Shame didn't manage to hook up with @the_atomic_fart - hope you had a good time there mate!

I've still got some Cream Tea from VF 2016 - I picked up 300ml and made it last, so I may restock.

So am I right in assuming we won't see you tomorrow?

Me and Daryl will have a drink in your honour.
It would be good to see you and Daryl again, but I can't handle the hype shit.
Best you and Daryl have a drink for me. Cheers my friend.

@junglist
It was a real eye opener!

Gutted that i was full of cold, sore throat and only 3 of the 5 senses working, of all the times to lose the sense of taste and smell.....
Needless to say I didn't sample much in the way of juice :(

Did, however, try some nic salts for the first time. Haven't MTL vaped for a long time, just makes me cough!!! Tried some 6mg and then with persuasion and trepidation tried some 20mg. Hell, that's some smooth 50/50 20mg juice!!!!!!
Can't see why this is not destined to replace base nic, especially for first time vapers quitting smoking.

Tried one or two of the Malaysian juices. Cracking, simple single punchy flavours. These were about the only thing I could *almost* taste. Chatting to the one exhibitor he was saying that because Malaysian food has really punchy and intense flavours that on the whole US and UK juices are too subtle/tastless for their palate. We also decided it could also be marketed as a cold remedy!

Biggest piss take was the 'Cloudbury's' selection boxes.....Jesus f*cking wept. Anyone selling those deserved a smack in the face and minimum of a C&D letter from Cadbury's solicitors.

Dinner Ladies marketing campaign had to be the best there in my opinion. The number of hairy arsed old vapers happily walking around with a lurid pink bag with a bottle of juice in......cracking job!!!!!

The mod that I came closest to purchasing , Scream series squonker from https://www.julesvapes.co.uk
It's only a matter of time before I get one...........

Highlight? Wandering around happily tooting on a series mod and 30mm atty and no one looking horrified at the clouds.
The only thing that made me feel uncomfortable?
I didn't have a beard.
I'll grow one for next year!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom