What's new

Vaper Expo 2016

It's my first expo, so I'm expecting shock and awe particularly on Saturday. I'm no fan of the American style hullabaloo and the highly expectant, gimme gimme rush for free stuff. That's everything I dislike about vaping in one concentrated space.
From the exhibitor list, vapers hoping to see loads of new hardware will be disappointed, it's 90% juice suppliers.
I will be with the Steam Crave and The Nobacconist crew, helping with building RDTAs, Supremes and V-RDAs ... I hope some apes will pop over to press the flesh ... give me a moment's break from wrapping claptons, fused claptons and god knows what else! I'll be the bald head without a snap back looking like he needs a cuppa tea!

It's my first expo, so I'm expecting shock and awe particularly on Saturday. I'm no fan of the American style hullabaloo and the highly expectant, gimme gimme rush for free stuff. That's everything I dislike about vaping in one concentrated space.
From the exhibitor list, vapers hoping to see loads of new hardware will be disappointed, it's 90% juice suppliers.
I will be with the Steam Crave and The Nobacconist crew, helping with building RDTAs, Supremes and V-RDAs ... I hope some apes will pop over to press the flesh ... give me a moment's break from wrapping claptons, fused claptons and god knows what else! I'll be the bald head without a snap back looking like he needs a cuppa tea!

Awww, I'll try and bring a cuppa over for ya dude. ☺

Back
Top Bottom